SAVE with Quantity Pricing
Call for details
Checkpoint's most popular series of labels are used for a variety of general merchandise. Available in a variety of styles including:
- Plain white - aggressive adhesive
- Dummy barcode - aggressive adhesive
Compatible with all 8.2 mHz EAS systems.
Genuine Checkpoint labels:
Better detection - Better quality - Better value
- Superior Performance - Designed and tested for use with Checkpoint Systems deactivators and antennas
- Lower Reactivation Rate - means fewer false alarms, fewer unnecessary service calls
- Strong Adhesive Performance - means better protection
- Patented Static Guard™ circuit design - especially important in high speed application
- A full roll of good labels - Each Checkpoint lablel is tested at manufacturing. Labels that don't meet specifications are identified, ensuring that when you purchase 2,000 labels, you get 2,000 labels.
Checkpoint 410 series labels are available in other styles as well. Click here to see those.
If you don't see the tag you need, or want assistance selecting the best tag for your anti-theft efforts, call American Theft Prevention Products, at 866-416-0999.