An innovative, portable device suitable for securing any large items from theft. Incorporated into the device is an ear piercing siren that will scare away potential thieves. When an attempt is made to cut through the ultra hard steel cable or attack the main lock unit the alarm starts screaming.
Compact and simple to use, the Cable Lock Alarm will provide protection for valuables left unattended outside or stored in a shed, garage or outbuilding. It is also ideal for when you are on the move for securing equipment whilst in transit in vehicles, in the back of trucks or on trailers.
The 8 or 15ft long steel cable is long enough to secure several items and is plastic coated to avoid scratches to your valuable equipment. When not in use the cable can be wound neatly around the main unit and clamped tight.
The Cable Lock Alarm operates using a 9 Volt Alkaline battery which fits inside a tamper proof internal compartment. Suitable for use in all weathers and environments the Cable Lock Alarm can be used freestanding or it can be anchored to a wall, post, side of a vehicle, or directly onto bicycles or machinery using the brackets supplied.
• Flashing LED deterrent
• Cable Length: select 8 or 15 foot long cable
• Detects when the cable is being cut or the lock is forced
• Coated plastic cable to help avoid scratching your valuables
• Cable stores neatly around lock unit when not in use
• 120 Decibel Siren
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Brackets enable main lock unit to be attached to a wall, post, side of vehicle, or directly onto bicycles or machinery
• Requires 1 x 9 volt battery – fits inside a tamper proof compartment
• Dimensions: 5.5″ x 3″ x 2″
• Weight: 14 oz (8 foot) or 18oz (15 foot)
Please call American Theft Prevention Products at 866-416-0999 for large orders, educational pricing or replacement parts.