Every dollar of reduced theft is an added dollar to your bottom line.
Large retailers know this. They have loss prevention departments that analyze each dollar spent for its return on investment. Because they are proven to enhance the bottom line, nearly every major retailer in the world has implemented electronic article surveillance (EAS) as a major part of their theft prevention efforts.
Here’s how EAS systems benefit you
• Reduces your shoplifting losses
• Identifies thieves as they walk out
• Provides a deterrent effect
• Boosts impulse sales by moving items from locked cased to counters and open sales floors
• Creates a more pleasant shopping environment
You can utilize the same technology, from the same manufacturer, as major companies like Target, Walgreen’s, Albertson’s, CVS, the Gap, Barnes & Noble, the US Postal Service and literally thousands of other retailers throughout the world.
Here's how they work
Small security tags, applied to high theft merchandise, alerts you when shoplifters try to take stolen items through electronic sensors at your door.
Checkpoint Systems, Inc. is the most reliable name in electronic article surveillance systems, providing tags and labels for nearly every type of products.
EAS systems are less expensive, and have a quicker payback than you might think
…in most cases six to twelve months.
At American Theft Prevention Products
• Each system is custom specified for your specific needs, including product mix, location, operation, and theft prevention concerns. We haven’t chosen a pre-packed solution for you without knowing your needs.
• American Theft Prevention Products offers only factory new, genuine Checkpoint systems.
• You don’t have to be concerned about self-installation or third party installer errors that might void your security warranty. Each new system comes complete, installed, backed by an industry-leading parts parts and labor warranty from Checkpoint Systems. (ask for details)
• Through arrangements with Checkpoint, all installation and service is performed by Checkpoint Systems Factory Technicians.
• Because of this agreement we can offer systems, service and supplies throughout the United States.
Call our EAS specialists at American Theft Prevention Products at 866-416-0999 for a no-obligation, no pressure conversation about implementing electronic article surveillance as part of your loss prevention efforts.
Systems start for less than $2,300 installed and waranteed. How much was stolen from you last year?