Where space is a particular challenge. The system has been designed particularly for convenience stores and other locaations where space is a challenge, particularly in regard to installing EAS solutions....locations where you need something small enough to fit into an entrance/exit, yet still have higher detection rates.
This new EAS antenna from Checkpoint is built on the earlier Nanogate from Alpha High Theft Solutions. The N10 now helps you protect high theft merchandise in combination with any 8.2 mHz EAS products.
- EAS Labels
- Hard Tags
- Spider Wraps
The NanoGate is especially useful in high theft, traditionally unprotected areas, in corral or "store within a store" applications, or where the cost of traditional EAS systems are prohibitive.
- Inexpensive EAS solution
- Compact size: 30.5" tall x 2" wide x 6" deep
- Clear antenna
- Mounts on door frame, wall or optional floor mounting bracket
- Plugs into electrical outlet
- Battery backup for added security
- Includes Checkpoint one year limited warranty
For more information:
American Theft Prevention Products, Inc.