The first entry alarm system in the US to identify professional thieves as they enter your store.
Professional thieves use foil lined bags, purses, backpacks and clothing to shield an EAS system's detection.
Now Checkpoint, and American Theft Prevention Products, has introduced an early warning system that identifies thieves as they enter your store. MetalPoint detects when a person enters your store with a foil lined bag, or even foil lined clothing. This allows you to monitor suspicious activities and prevent merchandise from being swept off your shelves.
MetalPoint Features include:
- Alarm activation when foil lined bag or clothing passes area
- Silent alarm signals to external alarm for discreet alert
- Thieves cannot test system for limitation since alarm transmits only low audible signal or flashing light to store personnel
- Ability to tune based on specific installation needs
- Can be integrated with Liberty or Evolve systems, or as a stand alone system
- Can be used with RF (Checkpoint compatible radio frequency) or AM (Sensormatic compatible) EAS systems
All EAS systems from American Theft Prevention Products are:
- Genuine Checkpoint Systems
- New (not used or refurbished)
- Specified for your specific product mix, store layout, location and other individual factors
- Include installation by by Checkpoint Factory Technicians
- Have a one year parts and labor warranty from Checkpoint Systems, Inc.
Call American Theft Prevention Products at 866-416-0999 to learn about Checkpoint Systems EAS in your store.