Checkpoint's most popular hard tag in an improved version.
Designed to protect a wide range of merchandise from apparel to other merchandise. With increased durability, the design positions the bottom half of the tag into the top half of the tag, creating a "glove-like" fit for smooth edges and a more attractive appearance.
A High Performance Tag
The tag was built with a high signal amplitude and a strong lock pull strength.
- Increased Signal Strength - means better detection
- Increased crush and lock pull resistance - better security
- Designed for Retail & Apparel Merchandise - more attractive merchandising
- Embossed Checkpoint logo differentiates tag from its competition - quality appearance
- 8.2 MHz - works with Checkpoint and compatible RF EAS systems
- Can be used with pins, flex cables or CheckInk II tags
- Super Strength Locking Mechinism
works with Checkpoint Standard detacher, Checkpoint Super Detacher or Alpha Super XT detacher version
- Available in bags of 250 or full case of 1,000
This product has been discontinued by Checkpoint Systems, Inc. Please call American Theft Prevention Products at 866-416-0999 or email info@AmTheft.com for a suggested replacement.