Electronic Article Surveillance helps prevent the pilferage of library resources though the application of electronic circuits to your library material.
You can utilize the same technology, from the same manufacturer, as major companies like Target, Walgreen’s, Albertson’s, CVS, the Gap, Barnes & Noble, the US Postal Service and literally thousands of other retailers throughout the world.
Here's how they work
Small security tags, alert you when theives try to take stolen items through electronic sensors at your door.
Checkpoint Systems, Inc. is the most reliable name in electronic article surveillance systems, providing tags and labels for nearly every type of products.
At American Theft Prevention Products
• Each system is custom specified for your specific needs, including product mix, location, operation, and theft prevention concerns. We haven’t chosen a pre-packed solution for you without knowing your needs.
• American Theft Prevention Products offers only factory new, genuine Checkpoint systems.
• You don’t have to be concerned about self-installation or third party installer errors that might void your security warranty. Each new system comes complete, installed, backed by an industry-leading parts parts and labor warranty from Checkpoint Systems. (ask for details)
• Through arrangements with Checkpoint, all installation and service is performed by Checkpoint Systems Factory Technicians.
• Because of this agreement we can offer systems, service and supplies throughout the United States.
Call our EAS specialists at American Theft Prevention Products at 866-416-0999 for a no-obligation, no pressure conversation about implementing electronic article surveillance as part of your loss prevention efforts.